Hacking TV Podcast | January 24, 2016
* After Steve apologizes for 10 years of pollyannism, he explains why documentary makers will find gold in the Utah mountains at Sundance this year.
* Why there seems to be opposition to Charter’s acquisition of Time Warner cable, but support from Netflix? [07:45]
* More on the puzzle of Verizon’s Go90, including whether some of its $1 billion content budget will go to build a Vice for red states with Hearst. [12:43]
* Why the FiOS skinny bundle may soon get fatter? [16:48]
* What would IBM want with UStream? [25:58]
* New life for the venerable IndyWire. [28:55]